Le Corsaire - production appeal
Please choose a level at which you would like to donate and help us bring our new production of Le Corsaire to the stage.
For your kind donation you will receive;
• Acknowledgement on our website
Slave trader £50
Slave benefits plus;
• A poster of the production
[for VAT purposes £49.76 is a donation with £0.24 worth of benefits]
Slave trader benefits plus;
• An invitation to Le Corsaire dress rehearsal
[for VAT purposes £96.76 is a donation with £3.24 worth of benefits]
Guard benefits plus;
• Acknowledgement in Le Corsaire programme
[for VAT purposes £246.76 is a donation with £3.24 worth of benefits]
Pilgrim benefits plus;
• An invitation to behind-the-scenes events where you will meet the creative talent involved in the production.
[for VAT purposes £493.76 is a donation with £6.24 worth of benefits]
Concubine benefits plus;
• An invitation to the opening night reception and preferential booking for four tickets from a reserved allocation of the best seats in the house at the London Premiere of Le Corsaire
[for VAT purposes £989.76 is a donation with £10.24 worth of benefits]
Vizier benefits plus;
• An exclusive costume print signed by designer Bob Ringwood
[for VAT purposes £2,484 is a donation with £15.24 worth of benefits]
The Pirate £5,000
Pasha benefits plus;
• An exclusive back cloth print signed by designer Bob Ringwood
• An invitation to a private dinner with some of the creative talent involved in the production.
[for VAT purposes £4,964.76 is a donation with £35.24 worth of benefits]
The minimum online donation for our Production Appeal is £5. Whatever the size of your gift it will be put to work straight away to support English National Ballet.
If you would like to make a donation in excess of £5,000 please contact Linda Darrell on 020 7590 2936.
Any support you can give towards this new production will help us to maintain our excellent artistic standards and keep ticket prices as accessible as possible. Thank you for your donation.